Monday, June 2, 2014

A New Direction

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I did some deep reflection last week, especially at the start of the New Moon. I asked my angels and guides to heighten my intuition and creativity. The next day, I felt lethargic and heavy as I received messages explaining why I have been having trouble tapping into my creative well and not reaching the level of intuition that I would like. This was profound, but also troubling because I was given information that explained my current circumstances, but received no answers as to how to proceed forward. But the following day, the Universe followed up with the answers I needed and now I am very clear on what path I need to forge for myself.

Without going into too much depth, I wanted to share with you that this blog will not be going on hiatus. In fact, we are just getting started. Instead, my novel writing plans are going on hiatus, possibly permanently, but who knows. Never say never :)

I love reading and writing; but ultimately, helping people via tarot and oracle cards is my biggest passion. I love using the cards, discussing the cards, reading about the cards, watching and making videos about the cards. You get the picture. So I am going to move in the direction of my true passion!

Spirit has guided me to start a new video series called Living Consciously with the Tarot. Rather than choosing a card at random and discussing it, I will consciously choose a card that explains a situation or solves a problem. As an educator, I believe that modeling is a very valuable teaching tool, so that is the technique I will be using in this series. I will be modeling how to use tarot consciously by applying it to my own life and situations. I hope that viewers will watch what I do and apply it to their own lives. I am really interested in seeing the benefits of using the tarot to live more consciously!

I will be working on the first video this week. This video will explain the concept of consciously living with the Tarot in more depth. I'll keep which card I will be discussing as a secret for now, but I don't think it will be much of a surprise when you see it.

In terms of my personal path, I will be taking workshops and participating in more events that will provide me with even more opportunities to grow with the tarot in terms of reading professionally for clients. I am very excited for this new direction and I hope you will all come along with me! Thank you for being such loyal readers. I really appreciate it!

All my best,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment