Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Judgment Spread for Teachers

What is my calling when it comes to teaching: Ace of Wands
What is my life's purpose: Compassion (Archangel Oracle Cards)


So when it comes to my calling as a teacher, the first thing I notice is the wand in the hand. Since wands correspond with the element of fire this makes me think of the expression "passing the torch." I feel my calling as a teacher is to pass on my love of learning and my love of literature to my students. The green leaves on the wand make me think of creativity and new ideas. So I also think my calling as a teacher is to teach my students to think creatively and to support their new ideas. I also have a gift for coming up with new, creative ideas for keeping my lessons fresh, so I think that is part of it as well.

When it comes to my life's purpose, I instantly noticed the ball of light between the angel's hands and  thought "healer." This card really validates my decision to go for my Reiki 1 certification this summer. I really feel drawn to do energy work and healing work. I also feel it is my life's purpose to support others and offer them my compassion and help when they go through difficult times.

What is your life's purpose? I'd love for you to share!

All my best,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment