Saturday, April 26, 2014

Please Support My Team as We Walk for a Cure for Muscular Dystrophy

I just wanted to make you all aware that my family will be participating in the Muscle Walk in Ipswich, MA on June 7th to help raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. My son is 3 years old and we recently found out that he has muscular dystrophy. Very soon he will be having a muscle biopsy to determine if he has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy or Becker Muscular Dystrophy. This is a very difficult time for our family, but we are determined to face it by being positive and proactive. This walk will not only help us raise money for a cause that affects us, but will also allow us the opportunity to meet and help other families who are affected by this life changing illness. If you feel called to do so, please click the badge on the side of this blog post and donate. My team is called Evan's Entourage and we are trying to raise $500. Your donation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your love and support.

All my best,

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Done.. A very worthy cause... All the best for your little boy

    ...:) ...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete