Friday, April 18, 2014

The Weekend

Hi everyone,

I don't have a special post for this day like I do on most Fridays. I am going to be spending the day off with my boys. However, I decided to do a daily draw for all of us for the weekend using the Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck by Kim Dreyer and here it is....

It's "The Present" card. It says, "I fully experience every moment of my life by living in the present." What a powerful message! This is a beautiful reminder to stay present this weekend. Don't think about work, don't think about what happened last week, and don't worry about the future. Stay in the now. This will bring us the peace and contentment that we need. So enjoy your weekend and if you catch yourself stepping out of the moment, just close your eyes, do some deep breathing, and connect with your five senses. This will help reconnect you to the present moment.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

All my best,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment